waholife loungers are made out of Sunbrella® Marine fabric, a high quality, easy clean, fade & mold resistant fabric
We highly recommend rinsing off your waholife on a monthly basis with fresh, clear water. This helps prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric and eliminates the need for more frequent cleaning
How to Clean your waholife lounger
- Brush off loose dirt
- Hose down waholife chair with clean water
- Prepare a cleaning solution of water and mild soap, 1/4 cup mild soap per 4 litres of lukewarm water (less than 38°C).
- Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Allow to dry naturally in the sunshine
- Apply a light mist of cleaning solution (as above) using a spray bottle.
- Work the solution into the stain by lightly scrubbing the area with a sponge or very soft bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Blot excess moisture with a clean, soft towel or sponge.
- Repeat these steps until stain is removed.
Heavy Cleaning for Stubborn Stains and Mildew
Sunbrella® fabric does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew, or other stubborn stains:
- Prepare a solution of 1 cup of bleach and 1/4 cup of mild soap per 4 litres of clean water
- Spray on entire area and allow to soak into the fabric
- Scrub vigorously with a soft bristle brush, sponge, or clean towel
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue
- Allow fabric to air dry
- DO NOT iron or steam
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT tumble dry
If possible, keep beanbags under cover if they are to be unused for any length of time or over the winter months
Although waholife loungers are designed to be used in a pool or lake for product longevity we recommend removing your waholife from the water after use.
Simply bring your waholife to the edge of the pool or onto the dock and slowly drag your waholife out, ensuring your allow water to drain away as you remove from pool or lake. If leaving on a dock - use the grommet and tie it up.
When using in salt water we highly recommend flipping your waholife upside down and rinsing beans through the mesh base to clean off the salt residue.
Enjoy living the waholife.......